||The Data Analyst in Kasatria would be responsible for delivering business intelligence & user insights.
– Understand and analyze market, competition landscape and user behaviors which involve interviews, researches and data deep-dive analysis.
– Produce insightful dashboard given by data sources, monitor and report all metrics important to the business operation (buyers, sellers, advertisements, traffic, revenue, etc).
– Drive planning of new products and features given by market insights and data to foster users’ experience and company’s revenue potential.
– Work across team to coordinate product planning, technical implementation and communication with users.
– Plan and manage projects: manage the risks involved, calculate resources, cost, time and team members working on ongoing projects.
– Prepare weekly reports, monthly reports and presentation materials as and when needed.
– Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
||Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce
– Critical, reasoning and logical thinking
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– High level of competencies in Excel & Powerpoint
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong time management and attention to details
– Great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
– Able to work in a fast-paced team structure under time pressure
– Strong command of English and Vietnamese language (written & verbal)
– Knowledge of property/automotive industry, data mindset and SQL are strong advantages
– Having knowledge of Online Marketing, E-commerce, Google Analytics is a plus